Please upload your AutoCAD drawing file to the google classroom.
Make sure to take a picture of your paper objects and key chain designs and save until after the break. We will be talking about creating PDFs and laying out our drawings using "paper space" when we get back.
Remember, AutoCAD software can be downloaded for free. Link on the home page.
Design, fabricate and draw the following projects and drawings using AutoCAD and the Lasercutter:
1. Physical Model Project 1 – Paper Object 1
2. Physical Model Project 2 – Paper Object 2
Design in AutoCAD a paper object of your own design. Create a toolpath drawing in AutoCAD to use on the laser engraver. Cut/Engrave and construct your design. Photograph your work.
3. Physical Model Project 3 – Lasercut/Engraved Key Chain Design
Design in AutoCAD a keychain to be cut/engraved out of white and/or Clear acrylic
3. AutoCAD Drawings (12) – Multiview Drawings + Pictorial of Objects 1-6
4. AutoCAD Drawings - Lasercut Objects 1 and 2 Fabrication/Toolpath Drawing
5. AutoCAD Drawing – Key Chain Multiview + Photo
6. Create Print Layout Tabs in Paperspace for AutoCad Drawings 1-15
7. Finalize Drawing Layouts in Paperspace. Upload to google classroom.
Must have titleblock with updated information: name, school, block, date, title, etc.
If you need extra help or would like to learn more: